skip to main | skip to sidebar

Femma's Campaign Blog

The reason I have created this blog is because for the past 4 years I have been heavily involved in various types of campaigning, mainly with groups like Amnesty International, Oxfam, People and Planet etc. This is really just a record of things I have done in the past and campaigns I am involved with at present. So enjoy reading my blog :)

Friday, 15 October 2010

OxjamBrum

Takeover tomorrow :) I'm really excited about this :D
Posted by Femma Ashraf at 09:39
Labels: Oxfam, Oxjam, OxjamBrum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Femma Ashraf
I am an Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science graduate so I am very interested in AI. Currently I am working as an IT consultant on various software projects in different parts of the country.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2010 (43)
    • ►  December (27)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • Oxfam Internation Speaker - 20/10/10
      • Robin Hood Tax Call - 19/10/10
      • Oxjam Brum Takeover 16/10/10
      • OxjamBrum
      • 10K4N - Please Donate
      • Oxfam Lunchtime Talks: HIV & AIDS Workplace Implem...
      • Oxfam Lunchtime Talk: Stop Violence Against Women ...
      • Oxfam Lunchtime Talks: Lebanon (17th November 2006)
      • Oxfam Lunchtime Talks: The Struggle for Land Right...
      • Oxfam Lunchtime Talks: Campaign Success: Control A...
      • Oxfam Lunchtime Talks: Walking the Talk: How to s...
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  January (5)

My Blog List

  • Human Rights Now - Amnesty International USA Blog
    The Value of Political Freedom: Russia and Belarus
    9 years ago
  • The Soul Pathway
    Be the Change in your Love Relationships
    15 years ago
  • Oxfam News Blog